Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Tanjong Pagar Nasi Lemak - Tanjong Pagar

I have been to this hawker center in Tanjong Pagar many times and this stall always escapes my tummy. Because No.1 - it closes early. they only serve breakfast and lunch. No.2 - the queue can be quite long during lunch time.

I told myself, i will not go home unsatisfied today so i braved the lunchtime crowd... and heat... and went to get my 2.50 nasi lemak.
Consisting of Otah, fish cake, Chicken Wing, Fried egg and quekiam. It was worth the money you are paying. What i like about Nasi Lemak stalls with long queue is that you are assured of getting your fried items freshly cooked.


Everything was tasty and satisfying. Now i know why the queue here is very long and why it is sold out by 2pm. Closed also on weekends and holidays

No comments:

Post a Comment