Friday, August 20, 2010

Da Paolo la Terrazza - Holland Village


One of the most famous Italian Eateries in Singapore is Da Paolo, opened since ____ this placed has expanded its operation to include a Delicateseen, a Pizza Bar, Several restaurants.
Went to Holland Village to try one of their outlets. The place was a little dark. So my pictures is not that nice,
Appetizer
Foie Gras Salad.
The foie gras a a little undercooked for me, I like my foie gras with a nice crust then soft and buttery inside. The salad was delicious though, I like the apple’s tartness that cuts through the fat of the Goose Liver
Baked Portobello Mushrooms- This was a nice dish. Delicious cheese on top of fresh Portobello mushroom on a bed of freshly prepared tomato sauce. Baked to perfection.
Sea Bass with caviar cream sauce –
nice piece of fish, cooked perfectly. The sauce was mild and didn’t destroy the delicate taste of the fish,
Spinach Tagliatelle with Prawns –
now, this was a winner as well, the pasta was made nicely, one of the best pasta dishes I have eaten. Love fresh pastas!!! The Prawns were humongous and cooked so well, it was plump, juicy, crispy. I could eat this dish everyday. The sauce was tomato cream sauce and suited the entire dish.
No more room for dessert

No comments:

Post a Comment