Saturday, November 20, 2010

D-bun - Joo Chiat Road


Char siu bao.. for me one of life little pleasures. One of my comfort food. Sweet and salty meat, fat and sauce, enveloped in a fluffy steam bun. This is my all time favorite kind of bao.
D'bun is located in the east at joo chiat. Opened since 1991, they mnunst have been doing somthing right to be opened this long right? So, i walked here to try their Char Xiu Bao.

THe size was quite small, almost as small as Tanjong rhu pau(will post abt this place in the future) I like the bun itself as it wasnt too thick and you can feel it was kneaded properly.


The filling was good. The meat was in little cubes and nto pulverized to unrecognizable bits. A bit sweet though. but nevertheless, it fulfilled my pleasure that afternoon
Will try the Cahr siu sio bak pao next time:)
358 Joo Chiat Rd
Singapore 427603
6345 8220

No comments:

Post a Comment