Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Whitley Road Big Prawn Noodles - Old Airport Road Food Center


Prawn Mee- One of my favorite Singapore Food. and this stall is one of the established names in Prawn Mee. Quite a number of people eating at this establishment.


So, i grab myself a seat and order a basic set of prawn and rib noodles. I always have my prawn noodles dry, unless htere will be a mix-up in orders. I like it dry and have the soup seperate, so the noodles wont be soggy.

The prawns, ribs and noodles, were just okay. The thing i like here was the soup, though the apperance wasnt that great. It tasted incredible. Like a bisque but stronger in flavour. couldnt stop sipping and finishing everything.

Question now is, should i just order the bigger and more expensive prawns? Well, my search for my favorite prawn noodles is now on!!!
By the way, the branch i tried is in Lorong Telok, i just mentioned old airport road coz i think it is the most famous one. i might be wrong though.. cheers..
Blk 51 Old Airport Road
#01-98
Old Airport Road Food Centre
Tue-Fi: 9am – 8pm
Sat-Sun: 9am – 9pm
Off: Monday
with branches at Lorong Telok and Thomson near Novena

No comments:

Post a Comment