Friday, July 23, 2010

Meng Kee Fried Kway Teow

Read about this place on Ieatishootipost.sg and a couple other blogs and been looking for it ever since. First few time I tried looking for it, I couldn’t find it, then I noticed..it was inside this eating house.
This stall is being man by a relatively young person. But he cooks his Kway teow very well. Judging from the numerous tables with a plate of Char Kway Teow. This must be good.
This is the 3.00 size. I love it, cooked very well, everything blended so deliciously, and I like it that this place has lots of pieces of scrambled egg. One of the better Char Kway Teow I have eaten. If you guys love Char Kway teow, try this one, you would not regret it.
Blk 22 Havelock Road #01-669 Wei Xuan Eating House Singapore(inside Beo Cresent)

No comments:

Post a Comment