Friday, July 30, 2010

Allaudin's Briyani - Tekka Market


I just love Briyani.. fluffy long grain rice served with delicious thick mutton curry.. ahhh… One of the more famous places for Briyani is this stall in TEKKA MARKET. So I chanced upon this place one late afternoon to sample why people are raving about this place.
Got myself a Mutton Briyani- served with a vegetable gravy on the side.
I was quite disappointed with this Briyani as the rice was not fluffy and was quite wet and not hot anymore. Maybe I came too late a time and the rice was about to be finished? The mutton however was tender and also I didn’t like the fact that it wasn’t warm/hot.
I was sad after eating it and now I am wondering if they don’t have the same quality as before or I just caught them on an “off day”
Blk 665 Buffalo Road #01-232 Tekka Food Centre Singapore

No comments:

Post a Comment