Monday, September 20, 2010

Katong(Peter) Fried Kway Teow - Tanjong Pagar


Char Kway Teow is perhaps one of the most difficult Hawker food to prepare and to be good at it, it should be fired upon order and not by batches. I have eaten my share of Char Kway Teow around singapore. Had my share of good and bad ones.
Here in Tanjong pagar Food Center, there is a relatively young man who makes a mean Char Kway Teow. And I like the fact that he add shrimps to his Char Kway Teow
THis is the 3.00SGD portion of Char KWay Teow, which has good amount of cockles, chinese sausage and two shrimps.
The aroma was indeed intoxicating, Very good wok hei as the noodles were just the right consistency neither too dry or too wet. It tasted good. Now i dont wonder why during lunch time, the queue here is long.
Katong (Peter) Fried Kway Teow
Blk 6
Tanjong Pagar Plaza
#02-14
Singapore 081006

1 comment:

  1. My name are Michael Ryan ,i am here to testify how i got my mortgage from Gain Credit Loan after i applied several times from various mortgage lenders. I was in need of an urgent mortgage to start a business and i applied from various mortgage lenders who promised to help but they never gave me the mortgage.Until a friend of mine introduce me to Gain Credit Loan who promised to help me and indeed he did as he promised without any form of delay.I never thought there are still reliable mortgage lenders until i met Gain Credit Loan ,who are indeed helped with the mortgage and changed my believe. I don't know if you are in any way in need of a genuine and urgent mortgage,feel free to contact ,Gain Credit Loan via their Company Email:creditloanpvt@gmail.com whatsApp: +44-75967-81743 (WhatsApp Only)

    ReplyDelete